Monday, November 29, 2010

Love & Joy...day 6!







Good morning and happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday weekend. It was certainly busy around here. Family...decorating...a little crafting and brunch at High Cotton in Charleston. Whew...no wonder I was tired last night.


Back to normal today though and I have a whole "to do" list laying on the counter looking at me, so I am going to see how many things I can check off that list.


First on the list is post day 6!


This is some of last years Christmas pictures...no they are not all scrapped yet. I used the Winter Woodland cartridge. Love those snowflakes on that Cart. I wasn't sure I liked the layout but I do love the pictures, so that makes it a little better.


Enjoy your day and stop and see me later. I will be posting something for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge later.


Blessings...


Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment