Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Layout











Hey all...good morning! I am so excited today. I scrapped yesterday most of the day and had such a productive day. I actually got 4 layouts done and a couple of cards made. It was a fun cropping day with some of my friends and then finished it off with a class at night. Love those kind of days!




Wanted to share some of my layouts I did yesterday. I am starting with a Holiday layout with pictures from last Christmas...yes I still have a lot of those to crop!




I bought this beautiful paper from Archivers. The very cool kraft paper comes from a company called Canvas Corp. It is fun to work with and love those natural colors.




The Holly cut came from the Joy's of Season Cricut Cartridge. Last but not least..the embossing folder is from the Tim Holtz collection. I have to say...I love it. I just inked over the top of it and everything just popped!




Of course the pictures are all of my beautiful grand babies...they were visiting Santa at Bass Pro Shop!




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




Hugs to all...




2 comments:

  1. Hey Betty, These pages are so adorable. I love the kraft paper and die cuts you used. Your pages have a very vintage "feel" to them which I love. Sounds like you had a very productive and fun day! Can't wait to see the other projects to created. Thanks for sharing these pages with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you sure worked fast. Love that Tim Holtz die

    ReplyDelete