Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Day Survival Kit
















Hey all...well I have been busy today. I wanted to do a little something to add to a bridal shower gift, so I did a wedding day survival kit. I have done these before and they are fun to make and give. My dear friend Susan's beautiful daughter Kate is getting married in August...so I wanted to get this to her for her shower. I don't have it filled yet...but I will fill it with all those little things you need on your very special day.





I just covered a little lunch pail with printed paper and used all different stamps and some cute wedding stickers I had on hand. I added some ribbon and that was it.





Can't wait to give it to her....





Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Betty! She will just love it! That is just adorable! Thanks for sharing...I love checking your new posts. :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betty, this survival kit is just too cute. I love the color combination you used for this project. I am sure that Kate will love it. I hope you will bring to hostess club so that we can see this gem up close.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete