Tuesday, May 18, 2010

enjoy life....




good morning...glad to be home from my trip to Indiana. I love going back "home" but it is always good to be back at the beach. I had a wonderful trip and it was a happy occasion as we all celebrated my Sister-in-law's retirement from the high school. It was a fun time and great to see everyone.


I did this little card using the Artful Legacy stamp...coffee cup. I love this stamp. Great to use for all occasions. If you have a coffee drinker...or tea...it is so fun to use this stamp to send them a little card. Great for all those Starbucks addicts!


I used a vintage looking kitchen paper...for the back ground.


Thanks for stopping by...leave me a note if you have any comments or questions.


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Beatuiful! I love the paper that looks like a table cloth. Where on earth did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Betty! LOVE coffe-and your background paper! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Betty, this is such a cute card. I love the vintage paper you used. Hope you will share with us where you purchased the DP. Thanks for sharing!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls...I would have posted the name of the paper last night, but that would have required another trip upstairs to my scraproom...and I couldn't do it. I love this whole collection of papers by Graphic 45. This collection is called Domestic Goddess. Love it! I got it at a store in Pigeon Forge...on my way home to Indiana. One of the 4 scrap stops I made. That is the only perk of driving 14 hours by myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love visitors!

    ReplyDelete