Monday, May 10, 2010

Beach Sweet Beach




Hello all...I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had a wonderful day/weekend. My kids all out did themselves and bought me a shiny new pink Schwinn!! I was so excited. I have road tested it and she is a beauty. Thank you to my beautiful children and spouses....and of course my adorable grandchildren. They really are the best!




I did a card for Artful Legacy and used some of my very favorite stamps. I love, love, love their beach stamps. The detail is beautiful and they really do look like where I live!


This card was so easy peasy....and is a great card for any occasion. I used the sign post ( my absolute fav stamp), the beach chair, sea grass, and on the inside I used the Life's good stamp.


The Beach Sweet Beach I did on the computer and printed it on cream card stock.


Thanks for stopping by....come by again...I will be posting a class I am doing tomorrow.


Have a great day and a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment