Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer Fun











Good Morning all....time once again for an Artful Legacy page. I love this picture of Kinsley. It was taken last summer and she looks like such a beach baby. I didn't really use beach paper...so I added some of the Artful Legacy beach stamps to my layout.




This week I used the Carolina Girl Stamp, Life's a Beach, and the Best thing under the sun.




The definition stamp comes from Stampin Up. I used my Cricut Cartridge Designers Calender to cut Summer. It was actually Summer Vacation and I just cut the Vacation off. Fun is some chipboard letters I had. I love it when I can use something from my stash. I inked all the edges of the papers with brown ink.




Hope you all have a great day and stop back by and see me.

1 comment:

  1. that picture is the cutest! I like the simple colors of the background so it really focuses on that cute face!!!

    ReplyDelete