Monday, April 26, 2010

Flower Pot pullout card







hello all...I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a nice rainy Sunday at the beach yesterday...so I spent most of the day playing up in my scrap room.



I saw a card online that was a flower pot with flowers coming out of it. I decided I could do all of the card on my Cricut. It was easy peasy....I cut the pot from the Walk in my Garden cart at 4 inches....just cut 2 of them and put them back to back. Adhere just the sides and the bottom so you have a pocket on the top.



For the inside of the card and the flowers I took a half circle and attached it to a piece of card stock that would slide down in to the pot. The half circle should be sticking out of the pot so you can add your flowers to it.



I covered the half circle with flowers cut from Sweet Treats Cartridge...by the way...I love that cart. The flowers from that cartridge are so much fun to stack and mix and match. I cut the flowers at 1 1/2 and 2 inches....and a couple of 3 inch ones. After decorating it I just stamped and added some ribbon to the card part and put it all together. Trust me...this is easy peasy...and you will love the finished result!



Have a great day and check back later...I am on a roll with these cards and I am trying some different designs. As always....if you have any questions on this card or anything else you see on my blog please feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Betty! Another happy and colorful posting. I enjoyed seeing this flower pot card and your wonderful scrap pages at hostess club on Tuesday. Job well done on each.
    Have you found the lizard yet? As always, thanks for sharing a little bit of you with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete