Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dragonfly Dreams







Happy Wednesday...hope everyone is having a good day. We are finally getting some much needed rain at the beach today. Hopefully it is washing all the nasty pollen away and we will all be able to breath a little easier after the shower.



I did a couple of cards this week using Artful legacy's Dragonfly stamps. They are such cute stamps and perfect for thank you cards or thinking of you cards.



The small card is cut at 4 inches from the Cricut Cartridge Walk in My Garden. I used the card feature and popped up the watering can. I stamped the dragonfly with brown ink and used the Dragonfly Wishes stamp on the inside.



On the long card I used the Definition Dragonfly Stamp. Also used used the Dragonfly Wishes on the inside of the card.



Hope you all enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment