Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's been a while...challange #112

Good morning...and I know it has been a while.  It has been a super busy spring time and I just have not taken the time to post any of my crafting.  A trip to Disney has given me hundreds of pictures to scrap, so I have lots to do. 
Today I am sharing a card I did using one of Sassy Cheryl's new images.  All of her new spring images are so adorable and I love this little cutie with her big umbrella.
Thanks for stopping by today and I will post some Disney layouts when I get some finished up.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. that card is adorable. super coloring, as usual! thanks for the order. Can't wait to see what you do with those fish stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Betty, love the papers you used. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super GORGEOUS Betty! Beautifully colored and that sentiment is super sweet. Oh. . . .and that big green bow. . . .perfect accent to your lovely card.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty this is fabulous. I love the colors you used. I bought this and the Sam, but ended up using the Sam image for my challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, this is fantastic! I LOVE this perfect sentiment. Love the soft summer colors!
    your coloring is wonderful!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl April Showers challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete