Tuesday, March 6, 2012

baby bucket!




Another Baby bucket done and in the mail. I love doing these for new babies...but they do take a little time. This one is for a good friend of mine for her new granddaughter. I hope she likes it.
I had a hard time finding white paint cans...so this one is from Lowes and it is a silver paint can. It works fine...but the lid is a little different. All done though.
I used Kate's ABC's Cartridge for all of the little girl things.
Thanks for stopping by...come back soon!

Betty

4 comments:

  1. you always make these soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection Betty!! I love your paint cans!! Your friend will definitely love it. The pink & green combo is so cute. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Betty,
    Just popping in to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope I'm right in remembering that you are St. Patrick's Day birthday girl. If not, have a great day anyway! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty this is fabulous! I love your paper and color choices. Great work <3 Kim

    ReplyDelete