Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Whining...first day of school.



Hey there...I am back in town for one day then heading out for a weekend wedding. I can't wait to see all of our great friends back home and celebrate a wonderful wedding. Should be a fun weekend!
I finished this card before I left for North Carolina to visit kids and grand kids...finally got it posted. I was inspired by the card that Jeni...made and had to try one of those cute step cards.
Thanks for looking and I will be home soon and ready to scrap and make some fall cards. I am dying to get started on Halloween and Autumn.
Have a great week all!
Betty

4 comments:

  1. So cute Betty! I have to say you are most definitely the Cricut Queen! Have fun in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, this card could work equally well for some of our teacher-friends! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lynn...I made it for my sister. I think she will love it. Hope you have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, this is too freakin' cute! Is there a Cricut cartridge you don't own? Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete