Thursday, June 23, 2011

it's a sweet sweet life...




hey all...no I have not fallen off the edge of the earth...just the usual busy summertime stuff going on. I have been doing a little scrapping and not enough blogging. I was so mad at my blog for a while and had such a hard time getting photos to upload that I just stayed away.
Anyway...today is a brand new day and I am going to try this again and I hope it will not cause me so much grief!
I did this layout of the kids enjoying their first watermelon of the season. We had it outside and when it was over I hosed down the table and the grand kids. They ran through the sprinklers to get all the watermelon juice off.
Enjoy and stop back soon,
Betty

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout Betty!! Look at those sticky faces. Lol Love that paper, I am guessing you didn't get it here locally. Good to see you in blog land again. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete