Friday, June 24, 2011

A couple of new cards...




Just some really fun images from Cheryl again. She always amazes me with her adorable images. I love this Honey Bee and the little girl with the very big pencil!
So much fun to use my Copics on.
Thanks for stopping by. I am getting ready to pack up my Copics and a bunch of goodies to color and go camping with the grand kids for the weekend. We always have so much and enjoy our beautiful State Park and the beach.
Have a great weekend everyone and stop back on Monday.
Blessings...
Betty

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. Love those Sassy Cheryl images too. Your cards are marvelous as usual. Like the stuffed bee you propped the Honey Bee card on - "so Betty"

    Have fun with the grans and don't forget the STRAWBERRIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with the grandkids camping. Are you 'roughing' it, or is it a cabin with electricity? :)
    Don't let the bugs get on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun camping. These two cards are incredible, but I have to tell you that the Hunny Card is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete