Thursday, January 13, 2011

Undeck the Halls...

I'm back...had such a fun afternoon messing with all my new goodies. I got a stamp from two dear "Indiana" friends for Christmas and wanted to use it even though the holidays were over. When I saw this sweet little snowman I thought maybe he wasn't decorating the tree...but maybe he was undecorating it. Probably a stretch...but that is the spin I am putting on it.

I colored this little guy with my Copics and cut him out with my spellbinders. The paper comes from Paper Graphic 45 and DCWV mod retro. The stamp comes from Inki Antics.

Thank you to my sweet scrappin buddies in Indiana for the cute cute stamp! You both are priceless!

Enjoy and stop back...

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Cute stamp Betty. Love your card. I think "un-decking the halls" is never fun. It makes me sad to see it all get put away. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Jeni...I am never ready to take it down. The house always looks so sad after it has been de-Christmased!
    Thanks for stopping by Jeni...it was so nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the undecking is the perfect sentiment for this card. I am with you guys. I hate undecking. But I tell myself that if I left Christmas up all year, I would take it for granted and not get the thrill I get in December. Besides Betty, you wouldn't have room for the Halloween/fall decorations and you know how you LOVE those.

    ReplyDelete