Sunday, January 23, 2011

Homework...


inside of the tin




Back side...



So...our fearless leader at Stamp Club gave us these cute tins for Christmas. Of course she gave us an assignment as well for our next Stamp Club. We were supposed to decorate the tin and bring it for show and tell. Well...I can tell you this is the earliest I ever got homework done. This tin was so fun to do and so quick and easy.
I used all Stampin Up paper...from the Love Letters Pack...love that paper! The Stampin Up stamp is from the hostess set Apple Blossoms.

Thanks for stopping by and come see me again. I am spending the day in the scrap room doing a little crafting and hoping my Bears can beat the Packers today.

Enjoy your Sunday,

Betty

2 comments:

  1. Your calendar tin came out great. I can't come tomorrow night, I have a meeting in Columbia. I will have to post mine on my blog too. Take your camera so you can take a picture of everyone's calendars. I hate I will miss seeing the finished projects. ou all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tin turned out fabulous Betty! Perfect sentiment!! Sorry I missed club, Mom was in the hospital. I will have it next month though. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete