Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday goodies...day 7











Been feeling like such a slacker lately...been trying to do too many things at one time and not doing justice to any of them. Ever had days like that. Well...back up to the craft room today after a 3 day layoff to decorate the house for the holidays. I think the house is about done and I am about done in!




For my post today I made a little sample of all kinds of treats that are so great for class room gifts...Sunday school gifts...just anyone that you want to give a sweet treat to.


I used the Tags Till Christmas....from Stampin Up. Love that set...have used it a lot already. Love the punches that go with them too. The tin and the square cylinder came from Paper Trey Ink. Such cute containers to decorate.


Please enjoy and stop back soon.

Betty

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!! Did you put them on the tree in the Family room or kitchen? LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete