Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 10...JOY







Good morning fellow crafters. Hope you had a great weekend. Ours was busy as always but we took time and went to one of our local Christmas shows on Saturday. That is always a good way to get into the holiday spirit.

I made this layout a while back...still trying to work on last years Christmas pictures...so this was a layout of Sydney doing her usual holiday baking with me. She is the one who always is ready to help me bake.

The papers I used on this layout were October morning. The gingerbread man is cut at 3 inches From my Kitchen cartridge. The back ground paper is a cut from Winter Woodlands and it is about 10 inches.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Betty! What an adorable, happy baker. She is precious. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete