Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Note pad




Good morning all....I am back in town again and I am staying put. I had time to do a few of these easy note pads for Halloween.


I got the paper pads from Michael's and AC Moore. They are always in the dollar bin and there are usually lots of designs to choose from.


The paper is from Stampin Up and the stamp I used is from the set Eat Drink and Be Scary. I cut the key at 3 inches from the October 31st Cricut Cart.


The card stock for this pad is 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches. Some of the pads were a little wider so they were cut at 8 1/2 by 9. This one was one if the skinnier ones so I cut my card stock at 8 1/2 square and scored it at 4 inches and 4 3/8. Adhere the pad and decorate with stamps and ribbon. They make such cute hostess gifts and they are easy to mail...so send one of these instead of a card.


Enjoy your day and do something crafty today!


Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment