Thursday, July 29, 2010

back to school...











Does it seem possible that we are heading into August and it is almost school time? I don't know where my summer has gone...but it has gone way to fast.




I have spent a couple afternoons in my scrap room and have had fun looking at some of the things I have bought and not even played with yet. Do not tell me that you have not done the same thing! Well...it has been fun because I have played with some new stamps and found some long lost paper that I just had to have.




I made this back to school card, bookmark, and little treat can from the Stampin Up set....First Day. It is a sweet set and would be great for teachers or mom's that are really good to teachers!




The stamp on the front of the can is from the Smarty Pants set...another great set. I also used the mini library clips on the card and the can. Those are the cutest little embellishment and perfect for a little extra something on a card or layout.




The can I covered is a cappuccino can...don't throw anything away!!!




Please enjoy and stop back for a visit. I love hearing from you.




2 comments:

  1. Love it Betty. Those stamps really went well with the paper combinations too. Very Smart looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete