Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine Treats...







Hey all....I have been busy doing some little Valentine treats today.
I used the Stampin Up set called Love Bugs. That is such a sweet set
and perfect for Valentines Day or new baby....or for someone
who needs a sweet note. The card is cut from Doodlecharms and so is
the little heart on the Sweetheart boxes.
I wrapped the sweetheart candy boxes in Velum and tied them up
with ribbons.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and feel free to leave me a note.
Have a wonderful day...

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy...and what sweet treats they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Betty! They are especially cute in person. I have really enjoyed each of the scrapbook pages you have shared with us.
    Love, Love the color scheme of your blog.
    Looking forward to your next post.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete