Monday, January 18, 2010

Emily's first Marathon!


Well...my New Years Resolution was to be more faithful to my blog...you can see how that has worked out for me. I have been busy though...so I will use that as my excuse for now.

The highlight of January has been going to Disney and watching our beautiful daughter run her first marathon. 26.2 miles thru all the Disney parks. What a day and what a finish. We were so proud of her. It took her just a few minutes over 5 hours to finish, but she finished and she has recovered great. After a visit with Grandma in Florida we headed back home to the beach. Did I mention it was 26 degrees the day she ran. What is up with that crazy Florida weather?

I am back now and ready to do a few crafty things...I will hopefully do better about posting than I did last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment