Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Sassy Cheryl's show me Thursday!

As always it has been a hectic holiday season. We were so lucky last weekend to have all of the grands at our house. No parents...so a good time was had by all. I finally came up with an idea for the Christmas cards. I had put vinyl on my steps and loved the look and the kids thought that would be a good spot for the card photo shoot...many takes later and lots of laughs...we got it! Thank you to my beautiful models...love you all to the moon and back!



3 comments:

  1. Betty, this has got to be one of the best Christmas card pics I've ever seen. What a great idea. I like the bottom one the best with their legs underlining the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best time to have fun. . . .with NO PARENTS! This is such a CLEVER idea. I absolutely LOVE it. Have to share with my sister. She will doing this next year. . . . .I'd almost betcha!
    Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable treasure! This is so precious Betty. Merry Christmas and happy crafting! <3-Kim

    ReplyDelete