Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's been too long!





Hello crafty friends and Happy New Year. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Season and a Happy and safe New Year. Ours was great, but as much as I love it...I was ready to get back to normal. We had lots of company and family during the holidays and it was so fun and we ate! We made a quick trip to Indiana to get together with friends for a Boiler game...we ate. We ran to Charleston for a day to spend with Emily...we ate. Do you see a pattern here....we have eaten the past two months and that has got to stop!
Anyway...the Christmas decorations are put away for another year and the house is treat free! I finally threw away all the rest of the goodies so I did not feel the need to eat them!
SO...yesterday I finally got into my scrap room and cleaned yesterday morning....and messed it up in the afternoon. It was a great day. I did two layouts and had a fun time doing them. I thought I better get something posted before some of you send out a search party for me.
Thanks for stopping by....see you all soon.

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment