Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Treats....





Been trying to come up with a few new ideas for some fun Halloween Treat ideas. The little cylinders are made from paper towel rolls. I cut them at 2 1/2 inches and covered them with some cute scraps of paper. The top and bottom are just punches. I filled them with candy corn and I am hoping to make enough to put on a Halloween tree.
The fish bags are just bag toppers. I printed out on the computer the "o-fish-ally Halloween" sentiment. It was so easy and great for any occasion.
The little box it one I found at Michael's. I just used some Halloween scraps and decorated it.
Hope this inspires you to come up with some crafty Halloween treat ideas.
Thanks for stopping by...
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Those cylinders are going to look perfect on a Halloween Tree. They look really difficult, but from a paper towel roll? Fabulous idea GF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use for those potty paper rolls Betty! How clever to decorate a tree with them...CUTE!
    ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete