Wednesday, May 18, 2011

tweet....tweet...get Krafty Challenge









So...this is Jen's challenge for Sassy Cheryl's this week. Print the image on Kraft paper and color it with whatever! What a fun challenge. I used my Copic's to color and the colors are all so different on the Kraft paper. Loved it. I used Cheryl's topiary birdhouse image and then enlarged it so I could get a couple of birds and a bigger house to add to the side.






Thanks for the Challenge Jen and Cheryl. Loved it! Keep'em comin!






Betty

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing in the challenge this week! This is an amazing card! I just LOVE it. I'm really loving this challenge!!!!!
    Tweet! Tweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Betty! I love the coloring and the enlarged image as an embellishment is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card Betty, love the birdhouses colored on the kraft.. and how fun to have a larger one popped in the front!such a fun card!
    So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, this is a wonderful card. Love the extra birdhouse and bird enlarged...perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, this is beyond fabulous! Coloring on kraft is just your style!! Love the extra birds and bird house...Love it!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Betty, this is fabulous! I LOVE it-so very creative, beautiful!

    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is great!!! Love the extra bird house on the side.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete