Monday, February 7, 2011

New Jammies




Hey all...I am back safe and sound from my big adventure in Costa Rica. We had such a great time...but I was so glad to be home. Dorothy said it best..."there is no place like home".
I did a few layouts before I left and never had a chance to get them posted....so trying to catch up today.
I did this one of the grand kids on Christmas Eve...everyone sporting their new jammies. That is the best part of the evening for Greg and I....getting to change into PJ's and enjoy all the chaos!
I love this paper. It is from the stack Homemade Christmas by DCWV. It has so many great papers for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by and I will be busy all week scrapping. I have lots to catch up on.
See you soon,
Betty

3 comments:

  1. Betty - what a darling layout! Love the pictures of jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Betty! You all look so cute in your jammies!!! We always do Christmas jammies too. Great tradition.
    ZIP LINE....WooHoooo, you wild woman! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the cozy love. Great layout and I am lovin that paper too. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete