Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Girls are back in town!!!




Hey all...sorry I have not posted anything in a while, I have had a house full of very fun company. Eight of my girl friends from Indiana all came to visit the beach. What a wonderful weekend we had. So many laughs and memories. They left yesterday, after having to rearrange flights because of the Spirit Airlines strike. What a mess that was, but all worked out and we had a great time despite Spirit trying to rain on our parade.


The minute they left I missed them and was ready to start planning next years trip.


I wanted to share some of my pictures of them with all of you.


I promise I am going to post some craft things this afternoon.


Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I recognize a few of these chicks. You sure spoil your girlfriends! Lucky ladies. I bet you girls had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete