Monday, March 29, 2010

Stumpy Carrot treat boxes







Good morning all....Happy Monday. I hope all of you had a good weekend. I was busy with lots of projects on my mind, and not getting any of them finished. I did get something done this morning though and I wanted to share them with all of you. I made these cute little carrot boxes to use on my Easter table. Now any of you that know me well, know that I would usually be trying to do these the night before Easter...but this time I am 6 days ahead! Wow...that is saying something for the queen of procrastition! I do want to send a special thanks to my friend Teri for showing these at our stamp club....and directing me to the very talented Kween Bee Kreations over at Split Coast Stampers. She has shared the template so anyone can make these little goodie boxes.




I printed the template directly onto my orange card stock and that saved me from having to trace them. I just had to cut them out and ink all the edges. I used my adhesive to stick them together.




It really is an easy project...I did 12 of them in just a couple of hours and that was decorating and stamping them. I used my Walk in my Garden Cartridge from Cricut and cut the watering can at 1 1/2 inches. I inked that too and stamped Happy Easter from the Stampin Up set A Good Egg. I did all the kids names on the computer and punched them out with the tag punch.




I filled the little boxes with some M&M's and they are ready for my Easter table. I hope you all enjoy them and thank you again for all the talented people who share their ideas on the Internet and good friends who share in person.




Have a great day and as aways thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Betty...I love these chubby little carrots. You did such a great job and the watering can is the perfect finishing touch. I am sure that everyone who comes to your home at Easter will love these favors. They make a great centerpiece. Thanks for sharing another well done project.
    Easter Blessings to you!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete