Friday, February 26, 2010

Easter Treat Bag & card















Good morning and thanks for stopping by....I do love Easter and all the spring things that come with it. I love all the pastel colors, cute little bunnies, chicks, and eggs that are so fun to use in our paper crafts. Well...and not to mention I do love the Marshmallow Bunnies that come around this time of year.





This is my very first post for the New Artful Legacy Design Team. I am super excited to get started using some of the beautiful stamps that Buck and Christine design.





I am starting out using one of my very favorite stamps of theirs....the sign post.





This stamp is so versatile and so fun to use. It not only has 4 cute Easter sayings, but it has a bunch of wonderful summer/beach sayings. I am hoping Christine will keep adding sayings to that little sign post!





For my Easter Treat sack I used a small brown paper bag...and covered it with plaid paper on both sides. I used my Creative Memories oval cutter to make my oval window. I just cut through one side of the bag and used a piece of clear film to make my window. My bunny peeking out is cut at 2 1/2 inches from Doodlecharms cartridge and my trusty Cricut. (how did I ever get along with out that machine?) I then stamped my sign post, cut it out, and pop dotted it onto my bag.





The little bunch of carrots stamp is from Artful Legacy too.





The little card is 4 x4 and the bunny is cut at 3 inches.





Enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by...if you have not "hopped" over to see Christine and Buck at Artful Legacy please do. They have some wonderful stamps that you will love.





No comments:

Post a Comment