Monday, October 5, 2009

Witch's Hat Card...







Today I did a cute little witch's hat card from a pattern I got from Scrapbooks etc. I love that Magazine, and I always find the cutest patterns and ideas from them.



I did the hat from black card stock and placed it on a fold so the whole hat was the card. I then cut the top of the hat from a scrap of printed paper. My spider is a sizzix dye and I embossed him with my cuttlebug and the spider wed embossing folder. The little buckle is cut from the Fabulous Finds Cartridge...it is cut at 3/4 inch. I printed the saying on my computer. I love that line....and some days it is so true!



I am taking this little card to Indiana next week and teaching it to a bunch of good...good...friends that have been my scrapping buddies for years. I can't wait!

1 comment: