Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tis the season...day 8











Yip...tis the season that I am always trying to figure out little gifts for "secret Santa" gifts or holiday favors. I have decided that half the fun of the gift is the cute wrapping or bag. Sooo that being said...today I did some easy peasy things to wrap or use for that secret Santa gift.


The little bag is just a small paper bag. I gathered some Stampin Up ribbon around a big button for the top and added the mittens from the New Jolly Holiday Cricut Cartridge. Now that is a fun cart and I guess it is hard to find...(I found mine by accident at Walmart when i was supposed to be getting groceries!)


I wrapped some tic tacs up in vellum and just tied a cute tag on...the tag is from Winter Woodlands...cut at 3 inches. Any kind of little box or bag of goodies seem more special if you add a handmade tag or label to it. The tags were just a Stampin Up stamp and I matted them and tied some cute string on. That is it for today...thanks so much for stopping by. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day!


Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment